Head Coach – Xavier Coppock
Starting back in 1999 I competed in my first 70.3 event in 2000 being Cairns Half Ironman where I finished in 4hr 47min and 6th in my age group.
Then having a few years out of the sport due to burning out, I re-assessed my goals and returned to the sport in 2007. Since then I have competed & finished all 12 Ironman races that I started, breaking 9 hrs on 4 occasions.
As an Age Group athlete, I was first across the line at Murray Man Long Course Race in 2011, along with this I placed top 10 overall (8th) at Yeppoon 70.3 in 2011.
Having qualified for 5 successive Hawaiian Ironmans and having a best result of 54th overall and 9th in my age group.
TEAM now coach over 60 athletes and understand what an athlete is after through work/life balance and want to pass on my experience and knowledge who like to keep the same balance.
- 100+ Athletes, competing from enticer to Ironman Triathlons
- Age Group Winning & Podium Ironman & 70.3 Athletes
- Professional Winning & Podium Atheletes
- Hawaiian Ironman Winners and Podium athletes
- Hawaiian Ironman Age Group Qualifiers
- 70.3 Age Group World Qualifiers
- Coached over 50 Athletes to Ironman Finishes
T.E.A.M Coaching is Geelong, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and SE Qld based, however not purely restricted to local athletes with the correspondence list growing (see athlete tab)
T.E.A.M Coaching offers the following services related to triathlon coaching and training:
- Melbourne & Geelong Based Triathlon Coaching
- Coaches & training hubs located in Adelaide, Perth and SE Qld
- Individual Triathlon Training Programs
- Individual Coaching for Swimming, Cycling and Running
- Online Triathlon Coaching and Programming
- One on One Sessions
With over 60 athletes in the system, T.E.A.M Coaching is not out there to become a big coaching company. We will always continue with the values that have enabled us to develop into a successful coaching business.
With athletes ranging from 18 right through to 60, both males and females making up the group, we can be sure to also find you suitable training partners, keep your experience enjoyable and maintain life balance, T.E.A.M will enable you to get the most out of your Triathlon Career whatever the goal.
Our range of athletes are not only widely spread across age groups, we also coach athletes from all corners, shift workers, 9-5 workers, parents with young families and everything in between.
With the combination of group sessions on offer and a variety of individual sessions, you can be assured of a being provided a tailored training program that adapts to suit your life.
Contact us here to get started.
Xavier Coppock – Head Coach